The Crosstalk Medium Office PBX is a turnkey FreePBX-based phone system designed to meet the needs of the typical medium or small enterprise office environment.
The Crosstalk Medium Office PBX Includes:
- (1) FreePBX Phone System 400 1U rack mountable server with RAID1 (mirrored) SSD hard drives
- (18) Sangoma S500 standard user phones
- (2) Sangoma S700 receptionist phones w/EXP100 sidecar modules
- FreePBX Endpoint Manager and Phone Apps
All hardware has been extensively tested and proven to be 100% compatible with FreePBX. Expansion cards are available for PRI, POTS or analog phone connectivity (see pricing options below).
Also Included in the Price:
- Best Practice Design Session – we work with you to design the PBX, go over best practice options, and answer any questions you may have about the new system.
- 30 Days of Support – after deployment of the system, you have unlimited support from Crosstalk Solutions for 30 days. We know that switching phone systems can be a big project, so we are here to help you through the entire process.
- User Guides and Training Material – we provide you with some videos and documentation designed to help train your users on the basic functionality of the PBX and phones.
- Administrative Training Session – after deployment, we will train key personnel on the configuration and administration of the PBX.
- Phone Number Porting Assistance – we will walk you through the process of moving your phone numbers from one carrier to another (if applicable).
- Shipping Included
FREEPBX PHONE SYSTEM 400
The FreePBX Phone System 400 is a stable and reliable PBX platform that is 100% compatible with FreePBX. It features an Intel core i5 CPU, 8GB RAM, 4 PCIe slots for expandibility, and a 1U rack-mountable chassis. It also includes a 240GB SSD RAID1 hard drive configuration. Dual Power Supply option available (see below for pricing).
SANGOMA S705 – RECEPTIONISTS
The Sangoma S705 console phone features 10 buttons for efficient call handling and flexibility. Also included is the EXP100 sidecar module which adds 40 additional buttons for tons of functionality. A Gigabit pass-through port ensures that any attached computer will maintain high network speeds.
SANGOMA S500 – USERS
The Sangoma S500 is an excellent and cost-effective choice for a standard user phone. 8 configurable button capacity and 100% compatible with FreePBX, the S500 also includes a Gigabit pass-through port to ensure that your desktop computer maintains the highest available network speeds.