The Lee’s Small Office PBX is a turnkey FreePBX-based phone system designed to meet the needs of the typical small office environment.
The Lee’s Small Office PBX Includes:
- (1) FreePBX Phone System 40 small form factor server
- (9) Sangoma S405 standard user phones
- (1) Sangoma S700 receptionist phone
- FreePBX Endpoint Manager and Phone Apps
All hardware has been extensively tested and proven to be 100% compatible with FreePBX. Expansion cards are available for PRI, POTS or analog phone connectivity (see pricing options below).
Also Included in the Price:
- Best Practice Design Session – we work with you to design the PBX, go over best practice options, and answer any questions you may have about the new system.
- 30 Days of Support – after deployment of the system, you have unlimited support from Lee’s PC Repairs for 30 days. We know that switching phone systems can be a big project, so we are here to help you through the entire process.
- User Guides and Training Material – we provide you with some videos and documentation designed to help train your users on the basic functionality of the PBX and phones.
- Administrative Training Session – after deployment, we will train key personnel on the configuration and administration of the PBX.
- Phone Number Porting Assistance – we will walk you through the process of moving your phone numbers from one carrier to another (if applicable).
- Shipping Included
SANGOMA PHONE SYSTEM 40
The Sangoma Phone System 40 is a stable and reliable PBX platform that is 100% compatible with FreePBX. It features a quad-core CPU, 2GB of RAM, and a small footprint form factor. It also includes a 120GB SSD hard drive – this system has no moving parts, making it super reliable as a long term PBX solution.
SANGOMA S705 – RECEPTIONIST
The Sangoma S705 console phone features 10 buttons for efficient call handling and flexibility. This phone can be further expanded by adding on an EXP100 sidecar if needed (see options below). A Gigabit pass-through port ensures that any attached computer will maintain high network speeds.
SANGOMA S405 – USERS
The Sangoma S405 is an excellent and cost-effective choice for a standard user phone. 6 configurable button capacity and 100% compatible with FreePBX, the S405 also includes a Gigabit pass-through port to ensure that your desktop computer maintains the highest available network speeds.
Lee's Small Office PBX – £3283.00
Hardware and Software Included
The Benefits Of Lee’s PC Repairs
Best Practice Design and Implementation
Lee’s PC Repairs has been designing and building phone systems for close to 5 years. For businesses ranging from SMB to large call centers, we will work with you to design the most effective and efficient phone system configuration possible. This is integral to the successful deployment of the PBX, and our goal is to ensure you are making the best use of the system – not simply using it to send and receive phone calls.
Training and Documentation
This Lee’s PC PBX offering includes administrative training for key personnel in order to pass along the base knowledge necessary for administering the system. We also include a combination of written and video tutorials that you can pass out to your users in order to make the transition to the new PBX as seamless as possible!
30 Days Support
Stepping into a new phone system is always an adjustment for business operations. Lee’s PC Repairs includes 30 days of support to ensure that any changes, tweaks, and fixes necessary are covered as you transition to the new system.
Number Porting Assistance
Porting phone numbers to a new carrier can be scary! We include assistance with number porting as part of this package. We will oversee the number porting process, and make sure that all paperwork is submitted correctly and any issues are addressed immediately so that you don’t lose calls.
Get Your Own Ballpark Price –
Customize Your Lee’s Small Office PBX Below!
This PBX is designed for a typical small office, however we understand that when it comes to phone systems, one size definitely does not fit all! This phone system package is completely configurable. Please use the options below to add or subtract from the base package price of £3283.00
- £/phone – Add power adapter (phones are PoE only by default)
- £ – UPGRADE S405 phones to S500 phones (price is per phone upgraded)
- £ – Add or remove Sangoma S705 Receptionist Phones
- £ – Add Sangoma S500 Phones
- £ – Add a Sangoma EXP100 sidecar expansion module for S500 or S705 phones. (Adds 40 programmable buttons to the phone – up to 6 sidecars per phone).
- £ – Add or remove Sangoma S405 Phones
- £ – Add Sangoma S300 Utility phones – great for break rooms and misc. locations!
***NOTE: The Phone System 40 does not include any PCI slots for PSTN cards – if you need PSTN connectivity, the server must be upgraded to the Phone System 60 (see pricing below).
- £ – Add a 4 port FXO card for POTS lines
- £ – Add a 4 port FXS card for analog phones
- £ – Add a single port PRI card
Upgrade to the Phone System 60 – Add £ – Change the Phone System 40 to the Phone System 60, a 1U rack-mountable server capable of handling up to 60 extensions and 30 concurrent calls. The Phone System 60 also has redundant/HA setup options – contact Lee’s PC Repairs for details.
Need more power? The Lee’s Medium Office PBX features greater performance plus redundant hard drive and power supply options.